EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only delegates whose names appear on the booking forms will be permitted entry at the event of a delegate wishing to allocate their ticket to another person, arrangements must be made in advance with the organisers. An administration fee of £20 may be charged.
2. Delegate Cancellation of a booking may be made up to 56 days prior to the event. In such circumstances an email must be received by the organisers within the timeframe and a full refund minus a £25 administration fee will be made. Cancellations received less than 56 days before the event will not be entitled to a refund unless the ticket can be re-sold. In this situation a 75% refund will be made. Refunds can and will only be made by the same method the original payment
3. Instalment Plans where a course offers an instalment plan, payments are only accepted via PayPal. Should the delegate cancel the PayPal payment agreement without contacting Guiding Paws as detailed in paragraph 2, Guiding Paws reserve the right to retain any payments made to date. Cancelling the PayPal payment agreement DOES NOT constitute cancellation of the course.
4. Dogs – we are happy for dogs to accompany their owners; however they will not be permitted into the venue during the event unless they are specifically booked onto the seminar or workshop. They can remain in cars as long as they are secure and their welfare is attended to. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD at all times unless the organisers give permission to the contrary. The car parks have no shade and cars MUST be covered appropriately to keep cars cool in warm weather. Facilities at hired venues may vary. Water and adequate ventilation are essential. The organisers reserve the right to ask owners to leave and take their dogs’ home should the dog’s welfare be compromised.
5. Health & Safety – all attendees agree to abide by the health & safety instructions given by the organisers. In particular, evacuation procedures in the event of a fire.
6. Parking – Guiding Paws can take no responsibility for damage/loss to cars parked on their premises. Guidance will be given on arrival on where to park. Please park considerately as space Is limited.
7. Course Cancellation – in the event that the organisers need to cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be made to all delegates within 14 days of the cancellation date. Notification of cancellation will be made to all delegates by email. Refunds can and will only be made by the same method the original payment was received. Should
this occur on the actual date of the course we will attempt to make contact by telephone wherever possible. We will also post a cancellation notice on Facebook (Dog Seminars and Events UK), Twitter (#guidingpaws1) and the website www.guidingpaws.co.uk providing that Internet access is available. Guiding Paws shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, ccommodation etc.