1. Only delegates whose names appear on the booking forms will be permitted entry.
n the event of a delegate wishing to allocate their ticket to another person, arrangements
must be made in advance with the organisers. An administration fee of £10 may be charged.
2. Delegate Cancellation of a booking may be made up to 28 days prior to the event. In such
circumstances an email must be received by the organisers within the timeframe and a full refund
minus a £10 administration fee will be made. Cancellations received less than 28 days before the
event will not be entitled to a refund unless the ticket can be re-sold. In this situation a 75% refund
will be made. Refunds can and will only be made by the same method the original payment was received.
3. Dogs – we are happy for dogs to accompany their owners; however they will not be permitted
into the venue during the event unless they are specifically booked onto the seminar or workshop.
They can remain in cars as long as they are secure and their welfare is attended to.
DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD at all times unless the organisers give permission to the contrary.
The paddock has no shade and cars MUST be covered appropriately to keep cars cool in warm
weather. Facilities at hired venues may vary. Water and adequate ventilation are essential.
The organisers reserve the right to ask owners to leave and take their dogs’ home should the
dog’s welfare be compromised.
4. Health & Safety – all attendees agree to abide by the health & safety instructions given
by the organisers. In particular, evacuation procedures in the event of a fire.
5. Parking – Dogucation & Guiding Paws can take no responsibility for damage/loss to cars
parked on their premises. Guidance will be given on arrival on where to park. Please park
considerately as space is limited.
5. Course Cancellation – in the event that the organisers need to cancel the course due to
unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be made to all delegates within 14 days of the
cancellation date. Notification of cancellation will be made to all delegates by email. Refunds
can and will only be made by the same method the original payment was received. Should
this occur on the actual date of the course we will attempt to make contact by telephone
wherever possible. We will also post a cancellation notice on Facebook (Dog Seminars and Events UK),
Twitter (#guidingpaws1) and the websites www.dogucation.co.uk and www.guidingpaws.co.uk
providing that internet access is available.